Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Ok, so this is my first "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" Thursday. Wish me luck :]

 

  •  The Good: First Grade Valentine's Party was an adorable success
  • The Bad: I fed them sugar
  • The Ugly: I left the room with frosting in my hair and stickers on my back.

    •  The Good: My husband supports my V-Day veto
    • The Bad: He might be the only one
    • The Ugly: And now I might almost be falling for the marketing . . . Dang it!

    • The Good: Tomorrow will be the last day I have to hear the music class's cheesy children's songs about love 
    • The Bad: 95% of the time, kid songs put me in a BAD mod.
    • The Ugly: I have to look happy and pretend I love it because parents are coming to watch

    •  The Good: Chris brought home a book for me to read about healthier, homeopathic living
    • The Bad: It's entitled What You Don't Know May Be KILLING YOU! (emphasis NOT added)
    • The Ugly: I think I'm going to go live in a hole, flee from super market nummies, and never use shampoo, bug spray, or deodorant again.

    • The Good: Tomorrow is Friday! The weekend is just around the corner!
    • The Bad: It's also extracurricular day! Super hyper children alert!
    • The Ugly: At least one--if not all--classes will be Valentine themed. More sugar? Oh my lanta.

    • The Good: I've started blogging again (Project 31 posts coming up again soon!)
    • The Bad: I spend more time on the computer now than ever
    • The Ugly: I haven't felt my thumb or pointer finger tips in over a week. Thank you, carpal tunnel.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"