Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 31: Day 14 Style 31

 Day 14.  Style 31.  Post an outfit pic!

All rigthy then . . .
Another style post . . .

Taking pictures of your outfit by yourself is harder than it looks on stylish blogs . . . the hubs was busy taking on online test so I was on my own . . . and yes, I took it by my front door, haha.

Stole the plaid shirt from the hub's side of the closet, with just a black tank underneath and jeans. Nothing fancy--I didn't feel fancy today. It's dreary, gray, and damp out--perfect book reading and tea-drinking weather.


I had totally forgotten I had these shoes until I was in a rush Friday morning and couldn't find my converse. These Vans were a thrift steal about two years ago, and I love them! Nothing like a fun black shoe.

Can you tell I'm partial to blues and black? It's not like I wear them all the time or anything . . .

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I think everyone has a set of staple colors in their closets. It's like a rule or something. I tend towards reds, yellows, oranges and other things on that side of the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"