Monday, June 27, 2011

Four Square

So my good pal Caity at The Road Goes Ever On and On posted this a while back, and you know, it's pretty darn cute. Plus it gives me an opportunity to give a shout out to Cait--she's pretty freakn fantastic AND will be documenting her adventures as she heads over to Indonesia next month (WHAT?! NO WAY!! TOO SOON!!!). So, here it goes:

1. Four Places You Go
  • My dark little cubby at the celery farm office
  • Target . . . when I shouldn't be shopping . . . 
  • Meg's house for small group
  • Chris's store to bring him lunch

2. Four Favorite Smells
  • Clean sheets fresh out of the dryer
  • Anything related to citrus
  • the green smell after it rains
  • the ocean
3. Four Favorite Shows/Movies
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Brothers Bloom
  • LOTR
  • Futurama

4.  Four Recommendations
  • Don't put things off until tomorrow--chase your dreams NOW because you never know when they might come true or when it's seemingly too late
  • Dance in the rain at least once. Bonus points if you steal a kiss in the downpour. I still think it's the most romantic scenario ever.
  • Go some where far away from home, even if it's just for week. There are different cultures even within your home country. Learn about them, and learn about yourself. New places will test you, challenge you, and educate you in ways the comfort of home never could.
  • Pray unceasingly. It's a conversation. No ritual needed. It's nice to know that Someone's always listening, loving you, caring for you,  and talking back.
All right, peeps. your turn. Let me know if you repost--I'd love to get to know you a little more! 

Oh, and P.S. 

I have been searching for the name of this flower for a month
 And I have finally found it!! It's commonly known as False Spirea.
It's easy to care for (a plus since I have only a slight green thumb . . . meaning my orchid isn't dead yet). 

And it attracts butterflies!!! XD 
I'm just a tiny bit excited . . . now if we can just find it at a local gardening center . . . hmmm . . .

1 comment:

  1. love this. i love the "after rain" smell. like rain on cement. yum. and pray. pray. pray. pray. pray. pray. conversation. pray. so true. =] couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"