Monday, April 18, 2011

Cha-cha-changes

Hello Blog World!

If you notice that my page under the previous URL has disappeared, it's because I changed the URL to http://theboccis.blogspot.com. Never really liked the original URL and I wasn't crazy about having my last name out there, so here we are.

You know, I'll spend hours trying to revamp the blog, give it  a little touch up and make over, and, ya know, I just keep coming back to the same layout, though I'm pretty happy with the new header. I guess we shouldn't try to change good things, right? If it's not broken, don't fix it. Ta da!

I would blog more, but my head is killing me. It's the monthly allergy reaction to the building where I work. The bloody sinus pressure is making my head feel like it's going to implode and explode simultaneously. Not sure what that would look like or how that would work, but that's the sensation pounding through my skull and has been for about seven hours. Dandy.

So now I sit and stunt my intellectual growth by watching online episodes of Vampire Diaries. You caught me. Not an addict, no really, I promise. I could stop right now, but I'm bored. That and I needed a break from my old favs--too much of a good thing? Meh. I mean, come on, Dr. House can only discover so many bizarre tumors and the Other Side can only cause so many more problems in Fringe that we've all seen before. At least this is one vamp show that has the mythology right (which, for me, is the most important thing), and, I'm sorry, but Ian Somerhalder is oh so charming. What can I say? I root for the underdog . . . the really cute, bad-guy-with-a-soft-spot underdog. Yeah, I've totally de-evolved to a teenager.  Because a jerk is a jerk is a jerk, and there's no way you should root for him, and yet, ya do. Boo.

I could blame the cold medicine, but I don't think that would convince you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"