Monday, March 7, 2011

Project 31 Day 21: Day 21: Letter to the Hubs

 Day 21.  Write a letter to your husband to encourage him

Hey, kiddo.
You already know you're awesome. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
No really.
You are more and more becoming the leading man you believe God wants you to be.
Thank you for keeping me on track and challenging me to have faith in a God who is so much bigger than my worries.
Thank you for working so hard at work and in school--even when it's hard, frustrating, and seemingly pointless. You're going to get there. Your dedication makes me so proud.
Thank you for being my helper and my leader.
Thank you for not giving into your own fears and plunging ahead, no matter what. 
Thanks for making me laugh and think.

I could not have asked for anyone more.
You are my soulmate, and I love you so much.



P.S. Gators are totally scarier than sharks. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"