Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sleep is important . . . really REALLY important . . .

Because you see, as I get less sleep, I feel like I'm losing my mind. Today, I forgot how to spell "Warm." I'm an English major, words are my love, and I forgot how to spell one of the simplest. Even when I'm asleep, I dream I'm working.

I haven't really had a restful day in over a week. It's been go-go-go nonstop. Errands, twelve-hour work days, cooking, cleaning (or trying to . . . ugh ugh ugh), visiting family, seeing friends who are leaving the country, and then trying to go to sleep, only to wake up super early the next day to do it all over again. It's been madness. I suppose it's preparation for motherhood or something. You know, an existence without breaks. Golly, I don't know how people do it.

So that is why I have not updated.

I'll have news when I do though. :)

And no, it does not involve pregnancy. People keep asking me when I'm going to conceive, if I haven't already. Well, if I have, it's news to me, too. Geez louise. lol

1 comment:

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"