Saturday, May 3, 2014

"I'm the Kind of Girl Who . . . "


 . . . reads spoilers, but, don't worry, isn't the twerp who ruins it for others.

 . . . eats peanut butter straight out of the jar.

 . . . would rank hummus and broccoli as an all-time favorite.

 . . . fangirls like crazy. Don't get me started on Star Wars, Lewis, Tolkien, Gaiman, or Doctor Who.

 . . . in a past life, must have been an old British man with a monocle and glorious mustache.

 . . . needs gutter-rails when bowling and a major handicap when putt-putt golfing.

 . . . loves grammar more than she should.

 . . . absolutely melts in the presence of kittens.

 . . . accidentally dresses to match her husband. And vice versa.

 . . . thinks gators are scarier than sharks, so she'd rather go shark diving than swim in a murky lake.

 . . .  finds her soul deeply restored by the sea.

 . . . paints with her hands, loves the feel of the paint, revels in the mess, and doesn't paint enough any more.

 . . . wants to travel to Asia so she can play with tigers in the tiger parks and swim with whale sharks.

 . . . is trying not to waste any more time being afraid or procrastinating.

 . . . dances like a madwoman in the kitchen and freaks when the hubs sneaks up on her.

. . . gets super nervous listening to voicemails

. . . can't get nail polish to stay on her fingernails worth beans.

 . . . loves wrestling with her puppy.

 . . . takes too many pictures.

 . . . quotes too many movies, TV shows, and books.

 . . . thinks a good cup of tea is dew from heaven.

 . . . adores the color blue.

 . . . fancies walking in the rain with her face to the sky.

7 comments:

  1. oh boy am I agreeing with all of your food facts. Peanut butter is so dangerous to have in our house! (YES always to broccoli and hummus!) This is such a fun & sweet "get to know you" post!! My favorite is the last one- love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Jordan and I have totally matched accidentally before. It's so weird how that happens sometimes. And you can NEVER take too many pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle @ Jarrah JungleMay 5, 2014 at 3:22 AM

    Love this, you are an awesome girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if anyone CAN love grammar too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo of you! And I'd say just about any reason to want to travel to Asia is a good one--because Asia is a pretty awesome place to travel.
    Nervous listening to voicemails? Interesting. I'm more likely to be nervous to answer the phone or call someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! It's Kelsea from Pink Wonderland - I know it has been forever. I gave up on PW officially, but I started a brand new blog and can't wait to get back into the blogging world! I miss you and my other blog buddies. I can't wait to catch up and see how everyone has been doing. :) Also, I 100% agree with your "wants to travel to Asia so she can play with tigers in the tiger parks and swim with whale sharks." YES. THIS!


    Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and see how you were doing!

    ReplyDelete

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"