Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas in Florida

As Christmas was just the two of us at home, I didn't really take that many photos between the two of us. I mean, I tried, but most of them turned out as crud and Chris kinda hates having his picture taken. But between my sisters and I, I DID get a few photos back in Florida. And that was fun :]



Pretty sure my little sister Davie caught this one :]


Sometimes, I feel like the littles get excited about me coming over because I keep fun games on my phone ;]
"And see, this guy's a water monster, so he kills fire monsters."

Favorite picture from our trip back ;]

This is how I will always remember my dad at big events: filming it all ;]

My beautiful mumsie!
Photo by Catherine

My mom's Christmas gift from my siblings, Chris, and me: a hand-stamped necklace with all of our names.
Photo by Catherine


Photo by Catherine

Sometimes the small presents are the best kinds of presents
Photo by Catherine

Love my sweet, silly daddy!
Photo by Catherine




Loved our early Christmas with family! Can't wait to see them again!


8 comments:

  1. Michelle @ Jarrah JungleJanuary 5, 2014 at 11:37 PM

    Merry Christmas! I hope you had a nice one even if it was just the two of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, Sam and I had Christmas as a twosome! It's a bit strange isn't it? Your family is precious and your mom is absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so much like your mom! glad you got to get home to see your family for a little while! your sisters are so, so adorable. and so big! who said they could get so big so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I hear that SO MUCH! But she and I don't really see it . . . well, except in the smile. We do share a smile ;]
    And thank you! Seriously, they need to stop growing like NOW. Ellie's seven with baby teeth falling out and big teeth coming in, and I just cannot take it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The twosome Christmas IS weird, but it's fun. It was so different from previous holidays where we spent ALL day running to and fro from in-law's to in-law's trying to make sure no one felt left out. Don't get me wrong--the family time was lovely, but it was exhausting. Just the two of us? Most relaxing holiday EVER. We missed family, but it was nice to be chill then join some friends for a casual dinner.
    I hope you two had a lovely holiday, as well!
    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, as well!
    Thanks, our Christmas was lovely even though we missed family. I hope yours was lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful cat! Your dad looks like he has an awesome sense of humor. I want to caption this his picture "obligatory Christmas gift pose" or "Another one? I get one of these 'manly devices' every year" tee hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! He is a sweet, fluffy feline--when I lived with my parents I called him "Mr Fluffles" even though his actual name is Wyatt. He has a meow like a smoker's cough and constantly demands affection ;] I always ask my mom if she'll let me take him back home with me, and she says no ;]
    And haha, yeah, Dad does get gadgets kind of all the time . . . Swiss Army knives used to be his staple gift until I couldn't find models he didn't already own. Then he lost one and needed a replacement--Christmas gift score! ;]

    ReplyDelete

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"