Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crazy Critters

You enter into a certain amount of madness when you marry a person with pets.  
--Nora Ephron


 So remember when I said that the cats had stopped leaving messes on the carpet? Guess what they started doing again immediately after I posted?  Oh sweet irony . . . Haha.
In fact, this morning, I woke up to the words, "Sarah, the cats pooped on the carpet again, and it's making me gag."
Nothing smells so strongly of romance as cat dung in the early morning . . .
It's one of the hazards of pet ownership. We love the fur-balls, so we clean the carpet and move on. I mean, seriously, who could stay angry at these sweet little faces?


Apparently, human females aren't the only species who love shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good morning, Starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!"